Tuesday, November 27, 2007

From Mom

I want to thank everyone for all their prayers and fasting that is in our
families behalf.We will update this every chance we get to keep you all informed of Tanner's progress.Thanks to all of you who have expressed your concern for Tanner, from visits, phone calls,and all the nice things that have been done for us. We have been touched and uplifted from each and everyone. I want you to know your prayers are being heard and every little prayer will help us all through this. I want to leave you with Tanners quote that he shared withhis little brother Preston as he was having such hard time. Tanner has been our courage and strength.
"What the mind can conceive, the body can believe, and you can achieve"

We love you all!!
Stacie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you all!! Tanner is Strong and will win this fight! He is a true soldier! Tell him the longer he lies in that bed, the bigger my muscles are getting. Get well soon Tanner, I need help out here!! love you all Stacie.....Jack

Maria said...

Stacie,

I just talked to Traci this morning and I wanted to send you my love and support. I haven't seen you guys in so long, since Tanner was just little. Traci tells me what a strong and fantastic young man Tanner is, and knowing you and Scott how could he be anything else. I am sure that Tanner has that some toughness and fortitude that I have always seen in Scott and Gregg. My love to you all,

Maria (Robison) Simmons