Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tanners Walking on Treadmill

This video is of Tanner walking on a treadmill. He
has been doing this for a week. It takes so much
effort and alot out of him. This is exciting for
all of us. This video is from Emily's phone. Traci
has been filming him for the last 3 times so when
I get that I will update the blog. We are having to
send this to the insurance company because they
have cut off the Physical Therapy treatments. He
was only allowed 20 and has gone through them.
They tell me that in "Medical Terms" Tanner has
progressed as far as he will be able. Wait, that was
that he would not be able to move his legs. We
past that along time ago. So we have to prove that
he is still progressing. And will not stop until he
has reached his goal. That is walking again on his
own. So when I am not updating I am once again
on the phone with Medical and Insurance fighting
a good fight! I will not stop either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanner, you don't know me, but I know you. I'm really good friends with Jana and her great boys. She told me about you right after your accident. I have followed your blog closely, I have shed many tears for you and said many many prayers for you. Today when I saw you on the treadmill I was overwhelmed with happiness for you. I am so proud of you for the hard work you have done. I know the words "hard work" don't even begin to describe it, but keep it up. I know you will succeed in reaching your goals. Rita Grider