Sunday, March 30, 2008

TANNER DID IT!

Well I know why this has taken me awhile to put
this on. I started crying as I was downloading
pictures and haven't stopped. As I was doing
this I was listening to Carrie Underwood's
song "So Small". If you haven't listen to it, it
is on our song list. It was one of the first song
I added as Tanner was in the hospital. We
can conquer anything as long as we have
love and each other!

Click to play Tanner did it
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is so cool! Way to go Tanner!

Alex P. said...

Keep working hard Tanner. We are always checking in on your progress here in the office. It was great to see you stand to send off your cousin !! All of us here at Godfrey dispatch are always thinking about you, and praying for you. You give us inspiration and hope every time we check your progress. Thank you, and keep working hard !!
Alex P.

Anonymous said...

Tanner keep it up buddy that is awesome you made one of your goals to stand at your brothers farwell,keep up the hard work kid your an inspiration to all of us.
cole