Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tanner gets visit from Life Flight Survivor.

















For those of you that keep up with the blog I appologise
for being so behind on the info. I am not sure I should
keep going or how many still keep up with us. There
is alot of stories I need to share and I decided I will
do it one a day until I catch up.

This was on a Wednesday in April when we got a
phone call for Tanner. This is one of is day off from PT
it was around 10.00 in the morning. He hung up
saying that someone was coming over to see him
that was at Preston school and Preston had told
him the story of Tanner's accident.
We he got here he introduced himself to us. He was the
flight nurse in the Life Flight Helicopter that crashed 5
years ago. He was the only survivor and had broken his
back. He was walking! He also shared with us how 2 doctors
had told him he would never walk again. His story is amazing
and I am so glad he took the time to come to visit Tanner.
It is people like this that take the time to share that make
a difference. The trials he has overcome are encouraging to
us all to keep going whatever obstacles we hit!


P.S. I did had some new music to the list, Tanner told me I had
girly music.

No comments: