Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Learn from Yesterday..Live for Today..Hope for Tomorrow.

This is the new saying on Tanner's wall. We are going to
try to remember this. Tanner is still moving his toes
and now can feel a sharp pin. Thank you for all the
support and positive comments. Most of all the Prayers!
When one of our friends daughter heard that Tanner
had moved his toes she said, "It was because she had prayed
alot for him." I know the prayers are being heard. And at
times when you start to wonder things happen to keep the
hope.
I have thought everyday about the updates on the blog. There
has been so many thing I want to share about Tanner, I have
seemed to spend most my time on the phone with the Insurance.
Many, many countless and wasted time!! This has been a challenge
to not only deal with the daily tasks, but also keep up with the
insurance. They denied Tanners wheelchair which was ordered in
the first part of December. But after many phone calls and finding
the right people to help push this through. After nearly 4 weeks
we got the ok yesterday that it will be approved!! Now on to the next
task of his easy stand, which will help him put pressure on his bones
that help them stay strong. So we needed it yesterday! Which I gave the
order last Monday and it is going through the same process. Ok, so
more patients for Stacie to learn!!!
So when I master this challenge It should give me more time to
share good news as it happens. Also pictures! Thanks again for
the many comments and I want you to know that it does help
Tanner to hear from all of you, small or big they all give him
encouragement and let him know that he is in your thoughts. When
he is having his moments he looks through his book or on the computer
and I see smiles! They make a difference, and I thank you for that!

No comments: