Friday, January 11, 2008

Quick update but Great News!

Tanner can move his left toes! He started the day off not feeling
very good. I told him that he has the right to a bad day, because
he hasn't really had one since he has been home. He was down
and frustrated. Then around 2:00 he was putting on his pants
and concentrated on moving his toes. Something he does often
but very quietly. I received a phone call as I was pulling in my
neighborhood from Gavin. "Mom, Tanner is moving his toes! You
have to get home quick!" As I pulled in the driveway Preston
ran out and told me I have to come in quick! Here are some
pictures of the moment. Then Tanners Grandma had to come
over and see! I will catch up tomorrow with other information.
I wish I had more time to right everything that has happened
to us. I will share them later. Maybe tomorrow I will have more
time. Time is a rare thing around here! I am trying to figure
out a schedule. We weren't very scheduled before so I guess
I need to figure something out. This is my challenge, one of many.
Thanks, again for the prayers and thoughts. They are helping
as you can see everything counts!! We love you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! This is GREAT news, glad to hear you are doing so well Tanner! Keep up the faith, and positive attitude. You will be Just Fine Very Soon!!

Krista

Anonymous said...

Tanner,
As my boys would say. You Are The Man! As Pres. Hinkley says, " He who is our Eternal Father has blessed you with miraculous powers of mind and body. He never intended that you should be less than the crowning glory of His creations."
As I would say you are the prime example of miraculous powers and faith!!!!!

P.S. As Kayleah ( Brock's three year old) would say or rather sing to me,
Head, shoulder knees and toes,
Knees and toes,
Knees and toes,
Head, Shoulder, knees and toes
Eyes, ears, mouth and nose.
You got the toes and everything else in the song movin, the knees will be next and then watch out.
And may I just say you've got cut toes!!!!
Love ya, Brenda

Anonymous said...

Never...underestimate the power of a Godfrey! Good work Tanner...You've got this one in the bag!
much love, ali

Anonymous said...

Tanner, I meant cute, cute toes.
but then I guess if you can have cut muscles you can have cut toes!
Love ya, Brenda

Bonnie said...

That is awesome news!! Good job Tanner...it is going to be an exciting day when you walk!

Anonymous said...

Tanner, you are in our prayers every day. We love you! The Thibault's