Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pray for Tanner's Tummy - Sunday

Things are moving way to slow for Tanner, by way of his tummy.
We need some big prayers to get things moving. He still is having a
hard time feeling anything below his ribs. Which means his normal movements
are not moving very well, so big prayers for things to get going in
there. As soon as this works his physical therapy can move fast forward.
Tanners goal is to be home by Christmas. I can't think of a better
Christmas present. (Which I hope Christmas comes earlier!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanner keep up the great positive attitude,this is going to take time so try to be patient buddy(easy for me to say),were all praying you man. Hope to come and visit you in the next few days,let your dad know we havnt forgotten about him either,I hope he has a quick recovery. Peace! Cole

Unknown said...

Tanner it was great to see you last week. You are amazing! My family and I are thinking about you everyday, and the kids and I are going to try and stop by in the next week or so. I want my kids to see how a real man deals with adversity. Keep strong and believe in yourself. See you soon. Derek

Anonymous said...

Tanner you are so strong!! Hang in there know that were all here for you!!!! GIV'ER HELL!!!